Can you put your logo on our reports?
Our reports can be customized to reflect your company’s logo. We feel there are several reasons you would NOT want to do that. The primary reason not to do so is that Onsight Inspections is a neutral third party providing an unbiased review of the property.
What cities do we cover in Southern California?
Why a third party inspection company?
There are 3 main reasons to hire us:
1) Your property managers have better things to do with their time.
2) This is all we do, we are better at it than you.
3) As a neutral third party, the tenant cannot claim owner bias in a security deposit dispute.
Who can pay for the inspection report?
There are three ways a management company may pay for our services:
1. A property management company can bill the owner, if it is stated in the management contract.
2. Some management companies also include an annual inspection in the lease which stipulates the tenant is responsible for the cost.
3. Other management companies simply pay us directly and consider this fee the ‘cost of doing business’. Rather than paying their own staff to schedule the inspection, fight traffic to the rental (and reimburse the employee 53.5 cents a mile), do the inspection, drive back to the office, prepare the inspection and format it for the owner; they pay us.